Monday, October 25, 2010

Reporting for office duty



Kel's personal secretary, busy doing everything I haven't had time for yet.
I'm on a roll this morning, until Quinn gets home of course.
I have only made 2 phone calls but I already feel slightly euphoric. I have figured out how come I'm having problems with ss, and, I have discovered that I will likely qualify for the health care I will be applying for. See, the criteria for me was to have my legal resident status for at least 5 years. Since I do not have my new green card yet (it's in the works) I wasn't sure how long I had had it for. So I dug up my welcome letter, and yes, it is dated October 2005! Hooray! One thing less to worry about.
We're making progress here..
I think I deserve a cappuchino now, then on to the next thing.

1 comment:

  1. Gelukkig!
    Je verdient wel meer dan een cappuchino hoor!!
    Marjon

    ReplyDelete