Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grumpy morning

Meh...it's cold in the house, the kids annoy each other at breakfast,it's raining, the kids only have a half day today (whoever came up with that..) and, for some reason the water reservoir of my coffeemaker won't go back in. Oh, and I have a cold too and would rather be in bed but need to do groceries later. At least I made some coffee before the water ran out. There. Done complaining now. Can't always be miss positive right?

Oh, and in case you should wonder, Yes all this would be better if Kel were there.
1. it is Wednesday so it would be "my morning" meaning Kel would get up, make coffee, get the kids off etc, and I could stay.
2. he would probably have the patience for the water reservoir
3. It would still rain, but we'd happily declare it a "cozy day" and have lots of coffee.
4. I wouldn't be cold because I'd be in my warm bed with someone to give me a hug.
5. I wouldn't have to shout at the kids with a sore throat.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment