It's October 24th. Your birthday.
If you were still here, you would have had to come into work today. And 40 years old, you didn't really want to hear much of that either.
Kel wasn't much of a birthday person. He's rather just let it pass by, but of course we usually made him some brownies, or, like last year, some pumpkin pie. And we'd do something with the 5 of us. Nothing spectacular, just to be together. Last year we went to the Eric Carle museum, so I will leave you with some pictures of that.
Not sure yet what we'll do today, but we will pick up some pumpkin pie, or make brownies, and do something fun.
And we just had a nice big breakfast together, I think the first real one since Kel has been gone. I usually rush around these days in the morning.
Happy 40th Birthday sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment