Tuesday, October 5, 2010

chillin out..



It's a rainy day, and I plan on doing nothing today. Well, at least not going anywhere.
Things have been so hectic. We just spent a great weekend in Jersey, but I think we all need to recuperate, ha ha. The kids went to sleep really late, and I have stuff to catch up with. My house is a mess, I need to start planning the memorial service here, There are still so many bills, official papers, and other things to go over too. It's annoying because I really don't want to call people. Especially places I have called before, thought we had come to an agreement, only not to hear from them again. It's very tiring. As if I don't have anything better to do.
What i really want to do sometimes is just lay and do nothing, but then I feel guilty.
I did it anyway though yesterday. I woke up with a sore swollen throat. My body aching and chilly, so while Quinn was in school i just laid in bed and did nothing. I guess it's just my body telling me, enough is enough. I went to bed fairy on time yesterday which is also a good idea of course. It's just hard for me to go to bed when after a busy day, the kids are finally in bed, and I have all this time to myself.

Well, I'm feeling better today, so I guess I will go and do some of those useful things now. It does feel good to be able to cross things of the list. It's like a small victory each time.

Oh, one more victory yesterday..I got a letter from homeland security to let me know i can come for my biometrics appointment on Oct 26th. Hopefully after that it won't be too long for me to receive my new Green card and to be able to provide social services with a copy of it. One more thing out of the way..

Quinn is chilling out today too as you can see in the above picture. Isn't he freaking cute?
I'll post pictures of the New Jersey extravaganza soon! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment