Sunday, December 27, 2009

The hopeless romantic versus "The boy"


Robin and Raul were playing in the backyard, and i caught this snippet of conversation..


Robin: "Sito, How many girlfriends are there in your class that you love?"

Raul: "I don't love any of them" (in monotone voice)

Robin: "But which ones are your favorite?"

Raul: "Robin, here is your answer, none!" (in stern voice)


Now see, Robin is a hopeless romantic. In her mind it is not possible to not at least have a crush on one person. Boys keep her quite busy already, enough for her to feel sad when her favorite boy of choice is occupied with other things besides her for a day. She's been wanting to get together with Max, her friend from pre school, that she has not seen since summer. What if Max has moved on? Robin clearly hasn't as she keeps sighing looking at his picture, declaring how much she misses him, continuously..

I foresee a future with lots of heartache and trouble..hmm I wonder who she gets it from?

No comments:

Post a Comment