Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sylke? driving? see & believe!

No, I don't have my license yet as I'm typing this. (but maybe hopefully I do when you are reading this)
I did have my (hopefully) last lesson though today, so I decided I should practice today in the new car (of which I still have forgotten to take a picture!), whether there were kids in the back or not. See, over here you can drive with a learners permit, as long as someone with a license accompanies you. Since I'll be going for my test tomorrow, I felt confident trying to drive with kids in the car, and I did. Yay.
See the proof herein the video, especially you, mutti :-p

And no, i was not really speeding, i was keeping to the speedlimit but Kel kept on trying to get on my nerves saying things.(i.e " don't drive into that mailbox!")..ugh

Oh gee, I'm not used to seeing myself THAT up close.. I really do have a rather large chin after all, and red cheeks, and hmm and what about that voice..ahh!

2 comments:

  1. Hai Sylke! Goed hoor, ik hoop dat je ondertussen je rijbewijs hebt ontvangen...!
    'k Heb je blog bij mijn volgers gezet (ik heb er ook ééntje)!
    Groetjes en tot hyves ofzo,
    Isabel (B&B hyves)

    ReplyDelete
  2. En? Kan ik je al feliciteren?

    ReplyDelete