Friday, March 13, 2009

My favorite place..



Oh, if only I could live in it.. My favorite place, and best of all, it is free, and it is in town! I'd get a greenhouse just like this if I ever won the lottery. All right, enough dreaming, until that winning ticket comes along, luckily there is Mt Holyoke college with this great Greenhouse. Everything about it is beautiful, the wheels to open the windows, the outside, the gardens around it, and the inside, the dusty brick walls, and dirty windows. And the smell of course, the smell of dirt and green mixed with flowers..

Currently there is an annual bulb show going on, so we went to see it last week. Unfortunately, Raul misses out on a lot of things because he's always in school. Guess we'll have to go back soon after school.. Click here or on the picture to see the rest of the (mixed iphone & nikon) pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment