Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Robin things


A few fun facts about Robin.

Since a while, she has discovered another new best friend in her class. Max.
They play together all day at school. Her teacher says that Max has even put much effort into brushing up on his princess knowledge, to create a common ground. In return, Robin has been doing other things besides just drawing princesses at school all day and she'll play with Max with blocks or other things. She misses him when there is no school .
She just announced: "Max is my persjonal little teddy bear, i snuggle him all day!". And last week she told me how max was sad at school, crying in the reading corner. I asked him what she did to make him feel better. She said she rubbed his back. awwww!

And on our way to school the other day, she was talking on and on. I couldn't remember everything but here's a few things she said I want to make sure i jot down before I forget.
"I'm going to plant seeds and make the planet earth better again." and "I wish I had a cape so that I could fly around the world and give everyone flowers!"

Oh, and another funny Robin fact, Now that she has perfected her princess drawing skills, she decided to draw them nude! Haha, I saw her drawing a naked Snow white the other day, and then an Ariel as well. Notice how they are quite busty and have a big booty. haha. By the way, the yellow thing with Ariel is her fish friend Flounder, and she is sitting on a seashell chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment