Sunday, March 15, 2009

creative minds

It was another glorious day today!
Warm and sunny, we spent most of it outside.
We decided to paint with watercolors while Quintin was taking a nap, outside at the table. See here some of the results, after the picture was taken, they made more and even Quinn made a little artwork. Most of the art was on his face though, I will post more pics later. ;-)

I also decided to sign the kids up on artsonia.com, a website where kids can display their artwork, either through school or privately. Raul's school is on it (but no work of his yet) but Robin's isn't. So i made my own account. As soon as anything is up there I will post a link, so if you like to see what they make you can check it out there every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment