Sunday, March 1, 2009

pictures and snow



I got a little snap happy today. I put the pictures i liked most in some albums on picasa so you can view them all there. Click here or on the picture to be redirected!

So, we've had a pretty relaxed weekend. Raul and Robin have been playing together a lot, which is nice. Quintin has been especially busy with cars and trains, and looking for trouble. TV cabinet open, closed, press a button here, turn someones computer off, knock down some water, throw toys around..the whole shebam. At least he switches it around with moods where he will quietly sit and make a stack with plastic animals or cars, or I'd go nuts.

It's the first day of March. Hooray! We are welcomed by another snowstorm though, we might get around 10 inches of snow. Blegh. Just now the grass slowly started to show itself from under the multiple layers of snow. Whaddayagonnado.

Because of the snowstorm. Kelvin will be working tonight to cover for his co worker who cannot come in because of the storm. This could be bad, but is actually good. He would have had to stay there anyway, because he couldn't drive, so he'd be stuck at work without pay, then start again at noon, and then work another 24 hours, because after his shift, he would have had to cover again for a co worker. Are you still following me? So this morning, Kelvin anticipated having to be at work for 48 hours straight, 12 hours off but being stuck there. Now instead, he will come home after 24. Still a long shift but better than 48. Hopefully by the time he gets out, the snow will have winded down a bit so that he can actually drive back.

Also, I'm most sure school will be cancelled tomorrow because of the snow as well. A bit annoying, but at least I won't have to do the morning rush thing with 3 kids and one who needs to catch a bus alone. We can just take it easy.

So, I'm going to really really try to be in bed (in our new bedroom, yay, pics soon..) early tonight and watch tv and relax. This pc always keeps me stuck here till midnight. So much to do online.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment