Friday, September 3, 2010

Saturday night, the 14th of August..


This is the last picture I have of Kelvin.
It was taken on the night of august 14th. We were about to have dinner, and he and the kids had just arrived shortly before that.
Kel, my brother in law Joeri and the kids were all watching a soccer game together.
My sis and I walked through the hallway and noticed them sitting there having a great time. She said "ahw, look at them, we need to take a picture of this!". My camera was all the way in the attic though, so I was too lazy to get it. My sister decided to take one with hers,sneakily, so they wouldn't notice.

After dinner, while the kids were having dessert and we were getting ready to go, we realized Kel wasn't there, and the whole nightmare started...

1 comment:

  1. Moeilijk te geloven dat zo'n moment opeens het laatste kan zijn.

    ReplyDelete