It wasn't with the kids but for them...
We bought Raul a bullet shell souvenir in Normandy and decided to make a very cheesy video to make it seem like we actually found in in a bunker..heehee
It was the last real video I made of Kel, my brother made one the day before he died, but I haven't watched it yet. I might tomorrow, as today was the first time I watched a movie again with Kel in it, instead of just him talking in it..(a lot less confronting)
I just watched them and most of them made me crack up. He'd make little tutorials about d day sites for Raul and put silly jokes in it..
I'll miss his humor..
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zo lief, zoals hij het speciaal maakt alsof hij die kogel vindt.
ReplyDeleteDit is nou precies waarom we hem zo zullen missen: zo lief en mooi en die humor...
ReplyDelete