I've started packing. We are going back home to the US on thursday.
I started with Kelvin's clothes. I hadn't realized it would suck this big.
- Swimtrunks, "he'll never wear those while at the beach with us anymore.."
- Jeans, "oh yeah, we just bought those before we left"
- shirts, "he wore that one in the picture I blew up to use in the church"
- polos, oh his polos, he had 5 of the same, diffrent colors, and took them all to Holland. That's all he wore mostly. Though now there's only 4 polos, the black one is missing..
- His grey sweater that really needed replacement. It kept him warm many days, and in France too.
Kel in Normandy in one of the said polos.
Raul is having a sleepover now at my cousins. He's having a great time, and seems to really cling to her husband Rob doing "guy stuff". Making fires, watching car races..
It breaks my heart that my kids don't have a daddy anymore. Even though they don't express themselves as much as Robin does, my boys really really miss him. I can feel their pain. Sure, they still have me, but I'm not dad. I can try to do dad stuff, but it isn't the same.
It's unfair. My kids had their dad torn away from them, and I don't have a husband anymore. Meanwhile, there's so many morons in the world, and nothing bad happens to them. That just sucks.
Ik sla even een arm om je heen hoor...
ReplyDeleteWhat happened???
ReplyDeleteMy deepest sympathy.
kaarina Sanders
Van mij ook een arm om je heen.......... XXX
ReplyDeleteMarjon.
<> yes it sucks!
ReplyDeleteEr is niks eerlijk en geen reden of waarom te vinden. Al die dingen die de kinderen nog zouden moeten doen met hun vader en het nu meer kunnen. Wie kan het nou ooit denken dat het zo kan lopen.
ReplyDeleteIk hoop dat er iemand met je mee reist die je thuis kan opvangen. Die confrontatie lijkt me enorm. Van hieruit ook meer hugs!