Hooray! The spring weather is back! Is was pretty cold for a while but now it's back to normal. So, we've been hanging out outside a lot.
The kids get nice and dirty again, as they should.
We haven't really been up to anything in particular, I drove to the mall on Monday myself for the first time. It was great though, because the weekends seem to fly by now that I'm free to do what I want. Robin bought a furreal friends baby pig with her saved up allowance, and she is crazy about it.
Raul has April vacation coming up next week and well, Quintin has just been making trouble here and there. (see pictures). And that's about it. Nothing exciting, quite boring to read but it's all good. I like it like that. :-)
The kids get nice and dirty again, as they should.
We haven't really been up to anything in particular, I drove to the mall on Monday myself for the first time. It was great though, because the weekends seem to fly by now that I'm free to do what I want. Robin bought a furreal friends baby pig with her saved up allowance, and she is crazy about it.
Raul has April vacation coming up next week and well, Quintin has just been making trouble here and there. (see pictures). And that's about it. Nothing exciting, quite boring to read but it's all good. I like it like that. :-)
Today we hung around the house most of the day, bought a nice old door to use as a bathroom door at a restoration place, and had early dinner outside, soup with garlic bread, and went to Mc Cray's for some ice cream for dessert.
I took a lot of pictures today so I will add a photo album. Click here or on the picture to see it.
I took a lot of pictures today so I will add a photo album. Click here or on the picture to see it.
I actually wrote some comments under some, so check it out, otherwise you might wonder why Quintin appears to be crying most of the day.. Let's just say he's entered the trouble phase..
No comments:
Post a Comment