Monday, April 27, 2009

Follow up


I'll try real soon to put up some pictures of Robin's birthday. The weather has been fantastic and this just draws me away from the pc. And at night, i'm just extra tired.

My dad just got out of an emergency surgery. I do not know precisely what is wrong (i think he himself doesn't know all yet) but it turned out he had a malignant tumor in his colon. They removed it together with a part of the colon so now he is recovering. They will re attach everything again in a couple of months. I don't know if the whole tumor is gone though, I'd hope so but i think we might need to wait a bit untill he knows more. We're staying positive though..

In the meanwhile everything does go on here, which is a bit weird. A friend said I was holding up well, but what else can you do? With the little information I have, there isn't much you can do. I'm at least greatful he's been in surgery and that things are happening. One step at a time.
O.k, so I did make a photoalbum of this weekend, click here or on the picture to see it. I will put some up of the birthday plus party soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment