Hooray!Today was our first outing on a Saturday while Kelvin was at work. The 4 of us..
I didn't think I'd have the nerve yet by today to go out driving with the kids by myself. It almost felt as if I was doing something naughty. Anyway, i got a lot of practice the past week, with Kelvin in the passenger seat, so i figured. "why not"?
Once has to be the scary first time.
So, off we went, i started off simple, we went to Mc Cray's farm, to bring the animals some leftover food. It was nice to be out, we hung around a bit, but it got pretty cold, so we got back in our warm car. :-) I even decided to stop by the bank after, the adventure and excitement!
Perhaps tomorrow we will go to the park, and Monday, I'll bring Robin to school myself! :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment