Nothing much to mention, but we're having a great time here in Holland. Robin got a haircut saturday, she really wanted it short, so I figured "why not?"I must say it does look very cute on her!
We had a bbq with my brother and sister's family at my parents house. Family just drops by when we're at my parents, you run into family while in town..just like "the old days". It is nice to have family close sometimes!
I visited my grandmother Fien at her nursing home with Abi & the girls. Afterwards, we stopped by the cemetery so say hi to Opa Piet. Robin got pretty sad and said she misses him and started asking all sorts of deep questions.
Just got back from my mom & dad's after sticking around a bit longer than planned because my aunt Jacintha showed up and we had a couple of wines more than planned.
It's all good.
So, one more day and Kel and I will be heading out to Normandy France for our first ever childless mini vacation! Yay! Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
Here you can see some pictures of the past few days, or you can click the link in the menu to the right.
Oh, again, the spellcheck somehow doesn't work (it checks Dutch) so forgive my errors!
Here you can see some pictures of the past few days, or you can click the link in the menu to the right.
Oh, again, the spellcheck somehow doesn't work (it checks Dutch) so forgive my errors!
No comments:
Post a Comment