Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time for Quinn


Now the kids are off to school on weekdays, we get to spend more one on one time with Quinn, which is kind of nice.

I suddenly notice a lot more things about him that he can say or do than I did before. Simply because when everyone is home, too much is going on.
We went out for breakfast yesterday morning at Barstows. While we ate, Quinn chased the farm cat, tumbled down the hill several times, and got scratched for giving the cat too much love.
Then, we took a walk at the Notch, on the Mt Holyoke range. The trail is about a mile, with some hills, but Quinn walked it mostly all by himself. Kelvin only carried him for a few minutes. Quinn has recently discovered his pants pockets, so he went wild stuffing them with acorns and leaves, and dragging branches around.
Afterwards, we figured he fall asleep in the car, but he did not. So, we picked up something at home depot,ran some errands and picked up a couple more mums at Dickinson's farm.
It is rather nice having so much time again during the day. When we came back, Quinn took a nap and we chilled until school was out.
Strangely though, these past few days I've been so tired at night I can barely keep my eyes open after the kids hit the sack and all lunches are prepared for the next day. (i actually fell asleep at the desk last night while uploading the piuctures from yesterday..) I've wanted to upload pictures, get in touch with people, but I'm just too tired.
So, this weekend, we're chilling out and doing nothing. I plan on finally getting the kids in bed early and myself too.
For pics, click here or on the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment