Thursday, September 10, 2009

morning in Deerfield and mt Sugerloaf


Ohh, fall makes me want to go out for walks and such. I love to see those little patches of orange showing up in the hills, farmers harvesting .. New England autumns are the best!

So, we hung out with Quinn again, went to take a walk in Historic Deerfield yesterday, and then decided to go to Mt Sugerloaf. I've never driven up a mountain before and am a bit nervous about it. Since Sugerloaf is partially one way, i figured we'd check it out. Kel drove up, i drove down, and with no problems. I even encountered a few cars/pedestrians while going down on the 2 way part, and, did not drive/tumble off the mountain. So, from now on, I can handle Mt Sugerloaf. Next to try sometime will be Mount Holyoke..

Click here or on the picture to see pics. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment