Thursday, September 17, 2009

Raul's birthday


Thanks for all the well wishes!

Raul had a great birthday!

He had school most of the day. but scored some presents before school, Lego's! Some from us, and a lego horse trailer & nice winter coat from Opa & Oma.

Raul really wanted pumpkin pie so I went to find one during school. I went to Atkins, Barstow's, Dickinson's, trader Joe's and another farm store, but none had any (yet) Dickinson's did, but it had just sold out..bummer!

Luckily, big Y had piles, so we got one there.

After school, we headed straight to Mt Tom (DAR was a bit far in hindsight, with the gloomy weather and all) to have pumpkin pie there and bbq some burgers for dinner.

Raul also got his last present, a metal detector. He was soo happy with it! And he even found an old batch of keys in the woods, with a tag on it with a birthday wish from Opa and Oma! How mysterious! Raul thought i should def. question them while in Holland to find out how those keys got there..hmmmm

Of course, not all went smooth, right before the end, Robin started going buck wild over nothing, but we still had a great time. And Raul kept sighing out every now and hen, "I love my metal detector!" "i loved my birthday!" "i love my keys!"

So, mission accomplished I guess.... :-D
Click here on on the picture for the photoalbum.

No comments:

Post a Comment