Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Robin


Wow, Kindergarten is really Robin's thing! She bounced off the bus this afternoon, saying "i looove going to kindergarten! Then skipped home chattering and played outside all afternoon. I really thought she'd be exhausted each afternoon, but nope.

Wednesday night we went to open house and her teacher was already excited about her as well. And she mentioned how she thought Robin was such an artist...heehee. I told her she'd better brace herself for TONS of drawings throughout the year. ;-) At least it's nice for Robin she apparently gets plenty of chances to be creative at school outside of art class. Though I'm positive if she didn't, she would find time somewhere..

Oh, and ever since school started, Robin writes me "love letters" every afternoon. She'll throw a note or letter somewhere with "i love u Robin Sylke" on it. Sometimes it's a letter, one time she cut out a heart and put it on a flowerpot with picked flowers in it (see remnants of that in this pic). Cutie pie!

Click here or on the picture for some pics of Robin this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment