So, I realized I have quite some alone time with Quinn & Robin on certain days, but really none with Raul.
So I decided to start taking him on "dates" every now and then.
Tonight was our first!
We went to Northampton and told Robin & Quinn he had a doctors apt, and they stayed home with the babysitter.
We started off with some dinner, Raul had a nice big burger from the adult menu, which he was very happy about.
We walked around NoHo a bit, Raul got some funny stuff at Faces, and some fake mustaches.
Then we headed out to go play some laser tag, Something he'd been wanting to do for a long time. We played 4 games, I won one, but Raul pretty much beat me by winning 3 games.
I'd never done laser tag before either, it was a great workout!
We got home around 9.00 pm. Raul was so excited that he couldn't sleep for along time after. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment