
Tomorrow we will have fantastic sunny and warm weather. The kids will be off, so we were planning on a picnic in Stanley park in Westfield, the kids love the playground there, they love to run around in the Forsythia maze bushes, and there should be blossoming tress now too to spread out our picnic blanket under.
So I figured, why should Easter be Sunday, when Kel works. Yeah, we do a bit of an egg search in the yard and have breakfast together, but it is always rushed, since Kel has to leave at 9.00.
So, we'll take our time tomorrow instead. The "Easter bunny" secretly hid eggs in the yard tonight already. The kids have no clue, so They'll be surprised. I put up some Easter decorations and flowers and chocolate eggs, so they'll be psyched I'm sure.
Hopefully it'll make up for my feeling like a bad mom, because i didn't send the kids to school in pj's today. Yes, today at school was pajama day, kids were allowed to wear their pj's to school. Now, if there is one thing I cannot stand, it is people wearing pj's in public. Unfortunately, people wearing pj's in public is quite a common sight here. I just cannot understand why a person just can't throw on some pants, it really isn't that hard. It makes me feel like they just rolled out of bed and never bothered to shower, and that they smell.
I know, they are just kids, but still, I just can't do it. And it is also not practical or warm, so i had them wear sweats to school. I must be the most stuck up mom in the world, but to me, sweats are similar to pj's. And pj's are meant to be worn indoors..not out. Oh well, they'll get over it I'm sure...
No comments:
Post a Comment