Sunday, August 23, 2009

Robin gave herself a haircut! :-/


Arrgggh! She had been bugging me for a while for a haircut, but Raul needs a cut first, and her hair still seemed fine. But of course, after deciding last month she wanted her hair long, like Norah Jones, she now wanted her hair short, like Snow white.

She was suggesting this morning i would cut her hair, but I told her we leave it to the pros. And warned her not to attempt. She wanted to cut out a snow white earlier, so i did give her scissors. She uses them all the time and without problems.

After cutting the snow white, she must have gotten ideas. It was kind of quiet and i heard her running back & forth to the bathroom. After calling out "Robin what are you up to?" she answered, "i am uh, uh, brushing my hair!". I thought to myself, "would she? no she wouldn't.."

But indeed, there were batches of hair on her desk.
I was almost funny, but then it really wasn't either.(though it actually is). Of course, being the good mother that I am "ahem" i kept my composure and remained stern. I made her clean up the hair(picture), and no more scissors unsupervised. (which is a pretty tough thing for Robin)

Luckily i caught her in time, so she only managed to halve her front layers. She did not quite get to the Snow white stage yet. It doesn't stand out too much, but it isn't exactly desirable either...ugh. See Robin's video explanation here:

No comments:

Post a Comment