Saturday, August 29, 2009

if Robin could fly..

She has been spending the past 20 minutes moping and talking to herself. Wearing a Tinkerbell costume, because. Robin cannot fly!

This is quite dramatic. Some quotes:


  • " Why did I have to be a Robin? I wanted to be a fairy!"

  • " I can't do anything to make people happy, I can't fly."

  • "At least we could go to Disneyworld, Tinkerbell could give me some fairy dust so I could fly."

  • "Maybe if we had a 100 balloons.."

Here are some videos:


From robin tinkerbell


From robin tinkerbell


She has now given up and proceeded to put on an Ariel costume.


And yes, there we go "I want to swim right now but I can't" "please mommy set up the pool" (it's chilly and raining" "i can't do anything.."


The poor child.


update: her current frustration: "mommy..i want it to snooooow.."

1 comment: