Saturday, May 9, 2009

weekly update


Wow, what is happening to time? Things have been so busy lately, that time just flew by. I can't even pinpoint what we're busy with. Spring being here (being out a lot), me driving, Kelvin working on the house. I guess it all adds up.

Robin's summer vacation actually started this week. I know, it's ridiculous, it hasn't even looked anything like summer this week, because we've had mostly rain. Pre school ends early though, so this is it. After the summer, she will be going to the Big school, kindergarten. On the school bus and all.

So, her school held an end of the year picnic on Wednesday. Robin took the chance to hug with Max lots of times. As if they'd never see each other again. Now, Max will not be going to the same school next year, but there should be play dates on the agenda. However most days Robin will start sighing about how much she misses Max as soon as she gets out of school, so I'm afraid she will be in for a big shocker once she truly realizes there is no more school.

Yup.. I think this is serious. She has declared that she and Max "fell in love". When Max's dad came to Robin's birthday party, Max had excitedly told his dad in advance that he would now finally "introduce" Robin to his dad. This sounds official.. :-p


What else is new? Oh, yes, test results are in for my dad. He did indeed have a malignant tumor, but the good news is it has been successfully removed. They found no more traces, so he will basically be o.k. Thank goodness! He will however stay under watch "just in case". Let's hope it stays away.


It's getting later though, so I'm going to head for bed. Happy mothers day to you all (i got a flower delivery today from Kel & the kids..awww) and I will add an album here with last weeks pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that picture is soo cute, it looks like the real thing! Start saving for the wedding:-)

    ReplyDelete