Our "little" Robin will be 7 again already tomorrow!
Hard to believe that 7 years ago, on a beautiful sunny spring day, Kel was raking the front lawn.
He put a chair smack in the middle for me, so that my whale like self could sit there and hang out with him and Raul.
I was overdue a few days already (My due date was the 15th I believe) and I really wasn't getting any smaller.
But, on the 21st I finally got what felt like contractions. Sure enough, somewhere after midnight, I found myself waiting under the stars on a beautiful night. It was fresh, and the trees were blossoming. Kel went to get our stuff and Raul and we headed out for the hospital.
Just a few hours later, Robin was born.Everything went great. It was the most relaxed birth I had ever had.
The days following the weather was gorgeous and warm. As soon as we got out of the hospital, we headed for the Quabbin reservoir to chill out a bit.
We made a very cheesy but sweet happy new family video which I shall post. :) Never mind the language, we were just too cheesy for our own good!
So.. That was 7 years ago. Things are a whole lot different now, but Robin had a good day today.
She had a little birthday party, there were not a whole lot of kids, but that was great, because they acted like double the amount, and I was so glad i hired Brittany, the babysitter, to come help out as well.
The girls had pizza and cupcakes , crafted and played outside.
Tomorrow Ralph, Frank & families are coming over, so that should be another fun day!
You can click here or on the picture below for pictures of Robin's party. :)
Happy Birthday little Rabbit!



No comments:
Post a Comment