Arrgghh...
The 2 hours of time I have to devote to all the paperwork I need to deal with, seem to be a complete waste of time.
I need to fill out Health insurance forms, but need a lot of additional information, that I don't have, or need to call another organisation for. The other organisation of course (social security) cannot be reached. When I can reach them (last week) the person designated to help me there, cannot be reached. So I leave a message. I never get called back. So I try and call again. And the line is always busy.
Then I can't seem to get anything important done without a copy of my green card. My green card which I am still waiting for, because yes people, my green card went up in flames together with my husband. That is why I don't have it. (interesting how When you go in for your biometrics at the immigrations place, they ask to see your green card. "Sir, I don't have it, that is why I am here").
It;'s like I can't finalize one thing without the other, and the other without yet something else.
And other things I need to settle, I'm given a list with documents I need to provide. Most I have, some I have no idea what they are or where to get them.
Geez, they really like to give you a hard time when you are already trying to juggle enough huh? I feel like slamming all these idiots heads together. I want to move forward, cross things of my list, and they are giving me such a hard time!
There, I got that out!

Dat lucht hopelijk even op! O die instanties! Je zou ze wat.
ReplyDelete