
January, not my favorite month by far and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. The winter is getting tiring, Spring is not too near, and I tend to get disgusted with stuff. Mess and clutter makes me antsy, so I've been busy cleaning up and re organizing stuff.
One of my favorite escapes on drab winter days is the greenhouse, and so we have been visiting a lot. Breathing in the humid air, smell of flowers and dirt and greenery, it's great!
Today i'ts in the 40's though, and sunny.I immediately opened all the windows . Then, I just baked a cake, just for the heck of it. (the smell, and something tasty to eat).
I think after Robin heads off to a birthday party, the boys and I will go around the block and breathe in some fresh air.
No comments:
Post a Comment