Today, we finally checked out the Mt Holyoke college art museum , it is technically right in our backyard, next to the Greenhouse, but yet we hadn't visited yet. Since I had been wanting to start taking the kids to art museums, i figured this was perfect for a visit with just one kid. We tried the Norman Rockwell once with R&R when they were younger, but it is tough bringing kids into places where they cannot run, talk loud, or touch. So, this place was perfect practice, small, and best of all, free!
At first, Robin didn't want to go, but I convinced her because I thought she would like it. And she did. She saw many paintings that she loved, and even took a picture with a Gigantic Jesus! What more can you wish for! :-D
You can see some pictures here or by clicking on the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment