Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Second tooth!




Last week Raul finally lost his second loose tooth.
He was so annoyed with it in the end i caught him banging his tooth against a chair...
Alas, while he was showering in the morning and brushing his teeth, it came out. A big deal, because the first tooth got out completely unnoticed, somewhere in the apple orchard, and, most likely got eaten.

So, Raul made sure to take care to put his tooth away so the tooth fairy could come get it at night.
Excitedly, he went to sleep at night with the tooth next to his bed.
The next morning he showed up at my bedside.
Raul (disappointed): The tooth fairy didn't come."

Ohh..crap! I had forgotten!

"Eerr..sweetie, I think the tooth fairy must have had a really busy night, it's still early, maybe she will still come and she is just running late!". I said, trying to stay positive.

Luckily, I managed to sneak in his room while he was watching tv and Quinn still slept and do the switch... phew!


He sort of bought it..for now..


No comments:

Post a Comment