Yesterday morning, I let Robin paint on some canvases. Last year she made this "Cinderella" for her teacher and i loved it so much I almost wanted to keep it.. but, Robin made me a similar of my own! I'm so happy! I love the way she paints and draws, I wish I could be that good! It's a bit of a hassle sometimes taking the time out to paint with my paints but i need to do it more often. I love her style right now, with the big eyes with eyelashes and the big red mouths.
She also made a cute little Snow white for herself. She did find however, the Snow white came out looking a bit angry. Oh, and while painting the skirt she "bumped out" a little and then noted that it looked like Snow white had a big butt! :-p We will be looking for some great places on the walls for these.
No comments:
Post a Comment