I am thankful for always being able to see the silver lining through the clouds. I'm thankful for my wonderful children, who make giving up never an option.
I am thankful to have been blessed with a boyfriend, who has been a great friend from the start. He's always there for me to help me, guide me, or help me see things in a different perspective when I can't. He takes me as I am, and never acted as though widows are scary.
I am thankful to have been blessed with a boyfriend, who has been a great friend from the start. He's always there for me to help me, guide me, or help me see things in a different perspective when I can't. He takes me as I am, and never acted as though widows are scary.
I am thankful for having all of these people at one dinner table tonight.
Sure, I'll get stressed, things might get awkward at times, but it's all good.
Sure, I'll get stressed, things might get awkward at times, but it's all good.
I am thankful for my family and friends, who are always there to encourage me.
I am thankful for having found something I love to do.
I am thankful for having great childcare and baby sitters, who help achieving all these goals possible.
I am thankful for having found something I love to do.
I am thankful for having great childcare and baby sitters, who help achieving all these goals possible.
I am thankful for having the strength to realize I'm very much alive, and that I should carry on as such.
I am thankful for having had a husband for nearly 10 years of whom I know for sure is happy up there, and feeling assured the kids and I are going to be just fine.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

That's wonderful!:-) Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete