Happy Valentine's day!
For months I have been feeling slightly guilty.
Guilty because after Kelvin's passing, so many of you have reached out to me in the most amazing ways.
From bringing dinners, sending gifts, flowers and cards, cleaning my yard, watching my kids, and just being there and listening to me, and so many other ways.
I want you to know that even though I have not thanked everyone individually, that doesn't mean it wasn't appreciated. Life has just been rather overwhelming and I'm glad to just be able to get all the normal stuff done.
I do feel fuzzy when I think about how so many people have stepped forward and helped out in so many ways. Even people I had never met in real life, or hadn't spoken to in years, came forward and offered support.
I feel very strong, and I'm happy, and without all of you I'm sure I would not have been feeling so good.
Please realize that no matter how small the gesture was, it has all made a difference.
Even though something terrible happened, thanks to you the silver lining has always been visable to me.I feel very rich knowing that so many people cared.
Love you guys!
Have a wonderful Valentines day!

Nu de kat uit de zak is hoop ik wat meer te lezen over je nieuwe liefde!
ReplyDeleteVertel!
Elsje