Friday, October 9, 2009

Robin's adaptation of "The three ages of Women" by Gustav Klimt


Wow! I'm so proud of Robin! This morning i decided to get her some art books at the library so she could get some inspiration for when she draws, besides Disney princesses. I brought one too about Gustav Klimt, since I love his work and am a big art nouveau lover as well.I thought Robin might like it as well, since she is very much into this art nouveau book she has, and loves to draw ladies in the nude. ;-)
She did love it, and saw a piece of "The three ages of women" on the opening page and decided to draw it. She worked really hard a long on it and was quite proud of herself, as was I, with the result!

She decided to not draw the lady "on the side", she figured the lady looked sad because she had tried to steal the baby from the other lady but then the redhead punched her in the eye. (why of course, we redheads are fierce!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the tongue out of the mouth concentrating Robin face! She's such an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete